TPC provides fully integrated real time displays of geotechnical and structural measurements from various instrumentation brands.
Quality Management and Quality Control (QM/QC) is aided via this flexible reporting feature. Reporting is easily automated through the creation of report distribution lists and frequencies. Various formats are available online, in hard or in PDF format.
| || |
Keep track of a segment throughout its lifecycle, from production plant through installation in the tunnel to any repair work of the final tunnel lining, with this all-inclusive tool for documenting segment history.
| || |
Monitors user defined tunnelling parameters continuously, 24/7, utilising alarm functions and email notifications.
Users can quickly and easily customize real-time screen views for their individual requirements.
The Formula Editor allows mathematical calculations, combinations or parameter comparisons to be stored as new "Calculated Sensors". Once created, these sensors are continuously re-calculated, stored and visually presented to allow for enhanced data mining.
Cutting tools are a major cost item on any project. TPC provides the capability to better track tool wear as well as offering features for maintenance planning and for predicting future tool consumption. This is supported through analytical tools and displays. The Wear Module can even correlate to other TBM data.
Once a project is completed valuable information is easily archived using this automated function for use in analysis of the completed project.
Thorough project documentation is essential to guarantee a high quality tunnel. TPC is the tool to set up complete project documentation by using.
For tunnelling projects mitigating risk is an essential part of project planning and the construction phase. TPC helps ensure a safe tunnelling process by:
- Incorporating alarm functions and notifications by the Watch Dog function and the TPC Cube
- Analysing the face support pressure
- Analysing design and in-situ geology to enable an adapted TBM drive according to real conditions
- Analysing the muck balance
- Incorporating and analysing geotechnical and superficial monitoring
For the stability of tunnel construction the balance between theoretical and actual excavated ground material is of major concern. Therefor control of muck balance is important. TPC allows for control:
To control the costs of tunnel construction is a major concern of all parties involved. TPC supportscost control by:
- Avoiding incidents due to easy analysis of all decisive parameters
- Saving valuable engineering time
- Enhancing performance by process optimisation
- Controlling TBM maintenance
- Analysis of material consumption and of tool wear
- Claim analysis
TPC allows you to manage and share all the data relating to the tunnel project with one software by:
- Providing seamless connection to any type and brand of TBM
- Integrating survey and monitoring data including monitoring of shafts and buildings
- Providing information about actual vs. design geological conditions
- Allowing any kind of individual entries such as counting of muck cars, information of visual tunnel face inspections
- Integrating other systems data
TPC is used in all stages of the project:
TPC allows for flexibility in contracting different companies for construction work and structural monitoring while having only ONE software to manage the project with.